Undergraduate Pathway in Engineering
This pathway is designed to allow international students to reach their full potential and realise their ambitions on an Engineering course at Robert Gordon University.
As the energy capital of Europe, Aberdeen is the perfect city in which to pursue a degree in Engineering. Robert Gordon University has fantastic links with the local energy industry and students can take advantage of the expertise, knowledge and work experience opportunities available within the city.
Did you know that ICRGU now also offer pre-masters leading to MSc Engineering degrees?
Fees*, location and duration
|First Year Degree||Second Year Degree||Third Year Degree||Final Year Degree|
|ICRGU||School of Engineering, Robert Gordon University||School of Engineering,
Robert Gordon University
|School of Engineering,
Robert Gordon University
First Year Degree
20th January 2020 or
21st September 2020
Dr Clare O’Farrell - Engineering Lecturer ICRGU
Based in the Energy Capital of Europe, Robert Gordon University has extensive links to numerous global energy companies, many of which have their headquarters in Aberdeen. These links, along with superb facilities and staff with industry expertise, make an Engineering degree at Robert Gordon University an outstanding choice.
Engineering graduates from Robert Gordon University are currently working for some of the industry's leading international energy brands.
- Statics and Dynamics
- Introduction to Electrical Engineernig
- Introduction to Digital Electronics and Microcontrollers**
- Introduction to Analouge Electronics and Signals**
- Design, Manufacture and Development*
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
** Electronic and Electrical students only
* Mechanical Engineering streams
Degree awards from Robert Gordon University
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Offshore Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- Communications engineer
- Drilling engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Subsea engineer
- A breakdown of applicable Tuition Fees and, where applicable the Navinsure Premium, is provided in the Unconditional Offer Letter.
- Once the Applicant has accepted his or her offer in line with term 2.5 of the ICRGU conditions (icrgu.navitas.com/conditions) the amount
of Tuition Fees for the first year of your Programme is fixed.
- Fees for any subsequent years of study before Progression are reviewed annually and will not usually increase by more than 5% (five percent) per year.
Such increases may reflect increases in the Consumer Price Index; increases resulting from changes in any applicable taxation;
changes by regulatory, professional or academic bodies; and ensuring parity with Partner University tuition fees. The College will give as much
notice as possible of any such Tuition Fee changes. The College has no control over or responsibility for fees payable to third parties, which
may include (without limitation) accommodation fees where the accommodation is not provided by a Navitas Group Company.
- Partner University tuition fees that apply to a Student after Progression are determined by the Partner University and published on the
Partner University’s website rgu.ac.uk.