Undergraduate Pathway in Business and Management
This pathway is designed to allow international students to reach their full potential across a range of Business and Management disciplines at Robert Gordon University.
Robert Gordon University works closely with the business community to ensure that courses are delivered in the most effective way possible for the future career development of students, including work placements, industry projects and sector experienced lecturing staff.
Fees*, location and duration
|First Year Degree||Second Year Degree||Third Year Degree||Final Year Degree|
|ICRGU||Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University||Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University||Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University|
£14,000 - £15,040
£14,000 - £15,040
£14,000 - £15,040
First Year Degree:
21st September 2020 or
18th January 2021
Wilson Irvine - Management Lecturer ICRGU
A Business and Management degree programmes at Robert Gordon University are based at Aberdeen Business School at the centre of the stunning riverside campus at Garthdee.
Most subjects also give you the option of a credit-bearing work placement, which will count towards your degree and give you vital experience. Work placements will also provide you with first-rate business contacts, invaluable to your future career. Some of the business degrees at Robert Gordon University also allow you to spend a year of your course studying abroad in a foreign university, developing your experience internationally.
Students may also be interested the courses offered in Communication, Marketing and Media.
Credit-bearing internship in Year 3*
Unique in Scotland to Robert Gordon University, the 48 week internship in third year is a fantastic opportunity for students to gain practical, professional experience in busy business environment.
Students earn a salary during this year and pay reduced course fees. Students are fully supported to find an internship in the UK, and will be offered CV advice and mock job interviews.
This is an excellent chance to build a strong knowledge base, and increase contacts and networking opportunities that can help future career prospects. Throughout this credit-bearing placement, students must also continue developing their academic knowledge with two carefully developed modules.
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Business Perspectives
- The Financial Enviroment
- People Management
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Introduction to Economics
- International Management
Degree awards from Robert Gordon University
- BA (Hons) International Business Management
- BA (Hons) Management
- BA (Hons) Management with Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Management with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Media
- BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
*Placement opportunities can vary in length and cannot be guaranteed.
- Contracts analyst
- Human resources officer
- Management consultant
- Marketing executive
- Recruitment consultant
- Risk manager
- Sales manager
Full year paid placement during third year are available for some courses as listed above. Students undertaking the placement route must return for their fourth year, resulting in a bachelor’s degree with honors). Placements cannot be guaranteed.
- A breakdown of applicable Tuition Fees and, where applicable the Navinsure Premium, is provided in the Unconditional Offer Letter.
- Once the Applicant has accepted his or her offer in line with term 2.5 of the ICRGU conditions (icrgu.navitas.com/conditions) the amount
of Tuition Fees for the first year of your Programme is fixed.
- Fees for any subsequent years of study before Progression are reviewed annually and will not usually increase by more than 5% (five percent) per year.
Such increases may reflect increases in the Consumer Price Index; increases resulting from changes in any applicable taxation;
changes by regulatory, professional or academic bodies; and ensuring parity with Partner University tuition fees. The College will give as much
notice as possible of any such Tuition Fee changes. The College has no control over or responsibility for fees payable to third parties, which
may include (without limitation) accommodation fees where the accommodation is not provided by a Navitas Group Company.
- Partner University tuition fees that apply to a Student after Progression are determined by the Partner University and published on the
Partner University’s website rgu.ac.uk.