Postgraduate Pathway in Built Environment
This pathway is specifically designed to allow international students to reach their full potential in pursuit of a Postgraduate degree at Robert Gordon University.
Pathways at Robert Gordon University
Margaret Maclay - Pre-masters lecturer ICRGU
This 10 week programme is specifically designed for students studying the pathway to Robert Gordon University Master’s programmes. Developed alongside RGU, this course provides graduates the skills, knowledge and focus needed throughout their studies at MSc level. Students will develop and demonstrate a proactive and self-managed approach to business planning, project management, critical thinking and problem solving.
Students who successfully complete the Pre-Masters course at ICRGU are guaranteed entry to their chosen MSc programme.
MSc Construction Project Management
- Graduates of this course possess a highly respected and professional qualification which is recognised throughout the world. Graduates can choose to work in a number of related fields including the Built Environment, Civil Engineering as well as Heavy Engineering, Offshore and Petrochemical industries. Employment prospects, nationally and internationally, are currently excellent.
- This course is accredited by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- The course at RGU is assessed on the basis of a mix of coursework and designated activities.There are no examinations for any of the modules comprising the course.
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Critical Thinking for Postgraduate Study
Providing entry into an MSc in...